IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OUR GUESTS:
In order to ensure everyone's health and safety during the pandemic, the following protocols have been put into place:
New for 2021: we are now required by provincial law to collect the name and contact information for each person staying
in a cottage for contract tracing purposes.
Details will be required at time of check-in.
1) Group bookings will not be accepted until further notice;
2) Textiles will no longer be provided - guests are asked to bring their linens, blankets, pillows, tea towels/dish cloth, bath mat, bath and beach towels. We have also removed bed skirts. There are plastic mattress liners on each bed which will be sanitized between stays;
3) We will complete extra sanitizing of door knobs, light switches, TV remote controls, and other high touch areas;
4) Kitchens and bathrooms will continue to be sanitized to a high standard, with shower curtains changed between guests;
5) There is no way for us to clean every kitchen dish, glass, plate, utensil, etc. between guests - we ask for your continued thoughtfulness with using dish soap (provided) and water to wash kitchen items appropriately;
6) The playground is open for use at your discretion - we cannot sanitize the large play units regularly. Also, this year we will not be supplying playground toys, balls, badminton rackets, or other outdoor games. No board games, cards or books will be allowed to be taken from the office Games Closet - please bring these with you;
7) Summer Archery Nights are cancelled;
8) Our campfire area is open for evening fires - we have a nice large seating area so social distancing should not be an issue;
9) Dwight Beach in front of our resort is open with social distancing guidelines in place;
10) Our canoes and kayaks with all equipment are still available free for use until Thanksgiving weekend - these will all be sprayed with sanitizer between use. If you have your own life jackets, please bring them;
11) No debit cards or cash - payment will be automatically processed to the credit card on file on the day of departure, with the receipt provided; and
12) Guests are to return keys to us at the office (in envelope).
We greatly appreciate your business and confidence in our abilities to provide you with a safe and enjoyable stay!
Please contact us if you have any questions! 877-635-2575